Organizations are continually faced with the challenges of developing a confident and competent workforce in order to achieve organizational goals, increase productivity and positive outcomes.
Global competition, service delivery/business performance concerns, rising community expectations, financial constraints, shrinking markets and government legislation are constantly pressuring organizations to reinvent themselves in pursuit of optimal efficiency and profitability.
This course promotes OD as driver for organizational growth, and equips participants with relevant knowledge and tips on how respective businesses can respond effectively to the challenging world of business through Organizational Development strategies.
Full participation on this course will enable participants:
- Acquire deep knowledge of OD
- Develop capability to manage/drive change in their organization
- Apply OD approaches, tools and interventions in respective organizations
- Put in place processes to help improve operational efficiency of the organization on a continuous basis
- Manage Conflicts effectively
- Improve business efficiency and organizational effectiveness through OD competences