Certificate Program in Management
By: Open School of Management
Feb 01 - 01 Feb, 2017
There are broad selections of course modules you can choose from
Many competence modules in the following fields of competence:
- General Management
- HR Management
- Communication Management
- Special Areas of Management
- Management Theories.
Many case studies in many industries such as Automotive, Consumer Products, Healthcare, Industrial Manufacturing, Non-Profit Management, Public Services, Retail, Social Sector, Sport Sector, Tourism, and Transportation/Logistics
- Very good English language skills
- High school/secondary school graduation or higher
- Students often already have a prior vocational training or non-economic degree (not required).
- One year regular study time.
- Can be extended to two years.
- No minimum study time.
- You can complete your studies as fast as you learn and do your assignments.
- Certificate in Management according to ISCED-2011-Level 4 (UNESCO)
- State-authorized by ZFU No. 7292015
Venue: Distance and Online Course
The course is structured to give you total flexibility. You don't have to physically come to our school. Instead, you can study wherever you are.