Technological innovation, demographic change, regional instability and rapid urbanization; today’s megatrends are bringing new and evolving challenges to the future of businesses and their workforce. PwC‘s recent Global CEO Survey revealed that 66% of CEOs feel that HR is not ready for the resulting challenges ahead, with 9% citing that HR was not prepared at all.
Through guided self-reflection and research based insights, the 3rd Human Resources Boot Camp Seminar sets the next course of action for the Game Changers; pace-setting HR professionals proactively positioned to tackle the HR issues at the forefront of the evolving business environment. For anyone just starting a career in HR, the Human Resources Boot Camp seminar serves as an opportunity to network with experienced HR professionals who are volunteering their time to assist up-and-coming HR professionals.
For more experienced professionals seeking to advance their careers, the seminar serves as an opportunity to gain new insight and network, while meeting with representatives of professional bodies such as CIPM, HRCI and SHRM.
Who Should Attend?
- Human Resources Practitioner
- Professionals Transiting into a Human Resources Role
- Anyone Interested in a Career in Human Resources
- Evolution of Human Resources
- The Game Changers: HR Issues and Challenges
- Generation Next: The Future of HR
- HR Upgraded: Aligning for Change
- Rising Above Competition: Strategies for Execution
- Get Certified: CIPM, HRCI, SHRM and Other Certifications
- Career, Coaching and Mentoring Opportunities
This Programme is HRCI Approved; it qualifies for 3 Recertification Credit Hours for Your HRCI Designations