PECB Certified ISO 21500 Project Manager Course
Lagos State, Nigeria
Oct 12 - 16 Oct, 2015
This five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing Guidance on Project Management as specified in ISO 21500:2012. Participants will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices used to implement project management processes.
This training is consistent with the project management practices in ISO 10006 (Quality Management Systems - Guidelines for Quality Management in Projects).
Who should attend?
- Project managers
- Operations managers
- Program managers
- Quality managers
- Senior managers
- Members of a project management team
- Project sponsors
- To understand the implementation of Guidance on Project Management in accordance with ISO 21500
- To gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, methods, techniques and processes allowing an effective project management according to ISO 21500
- To understand the relationship between the project management and the compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of an organization
- To acquire the competence to initiate, plan, implement, control and close a project as specified in ISO 21500
- To acquire necessary expertise to manage a team implementing ISO 21500
- To acquire the competence to effectively advise organizations on the best practices in project management
Facilitators: Experienced PECB Certified Trainer
Deals: 15% discount to a group of 3 delegates from same organization
Venue: 4th Floor, NIS Building, Opposite Elephant Cement House, Central Business District, Alausa ,Ikeja, Lagos