The quality of talents attracted and retained in an organization is very critical to the overall achievement of strategic business objectives. Occupational tests can make a valuable contribution in selection, training and development, performance and career counseling, and other areas of human resources management - principally by providing additional information about employees and potential employees.
This programme would deepen the skills of participants in deploying standardized set of questions or tasks which are intended for use as a comparative measure of skills, knowledge, abilities and other characteristics of individuals in an employment context.
- Gain knowledge of various types of occupational tests
- Understand the appropriate use of occupational testing
- Develop administration, interpretation, and feedback skills
- Learn how to integrate ability and aptitude tests effectively into both selection/recruitment and development processes
- Learn how to use tests legally, ethically, and fairly
- Gain knowledge of technical concepts (such as reliability and validity)
- Preparation for Testing Candidates
- Personality Questionnaire
- Interest and Value Inventory
- Aptitude and Verbal Tests: Verbal Reasoning, Inductive and Abstract Reasoning, Spatial Reasoning, Diagrammatic Reasoning and Mechanical Reasoning
- Choosing between Tests
- Legal and Ethical Issues In Psychometric Testing
- Reliability and Validity
- Principles of Test and Personality Questionnaire Administration
- Scoring and Norm Referencing
- Interpreting Result using the Right Language
- Writing a Selection Report/Feedback for Clients
- Completion of Emotional Style Questionnaire
- Understanding Data from Test
- Calculating Individual Test Scores
- Calculating Group Test Scores
HR practitioners (all Levels) up to Director Level and other Line Managers or staff involved in Psychometric Assessment or Assessment Centers.