World class procurement capabilities require the development of staff in advanced procurement skills and strategic awareness - delivering positive results to the business and the team.
Benefit of Practical Procurement Skills Training
- A strategic approach to procurement can give organizations a competitive advantage by maximizing benefits received in return
- Your staff develops the ability to apply the Total Cost of Ownership (TCoO) concept and Supply Positioning/Procurement Targeting techniques
- Develop and implement appropriate supplier relationships and agreements
- Evaluate the market environment, understand the need for market intelligence and recognize the wide range of pricing approaches employed by suppliers.
- They also become aware of suppliers" perceptions and the concept of the supplier"s "Key Account Management" and the need to develop their approach in order to manage inter-functional relationships with internal