This Conference seeks to elucidate a wealth of issues in all aspects of business management, health and social care sciences, management education, teaching and learning methodologies and many more. Contributions should therefore be of interest to scholars, practitioners and researchers in management in both developed and developing countries targeting a worldwide readership.
With the world undergoing a period of deeper engagement and interaction greater than at any time in its history it is essential that we endeavor to examine globalization in its many and varied manifestations. The International Conference on Globalization, Entrepreneurship and Emerging Economies seeks to elucidate some of the complexities of commercial engagement, policy formulation and reactions to change. It has become increasingly apparent that globalization has become something of a double edged sword with even the Emerging Economies facing a wealth of challenges that have resulted in growing pains. Local wealth generation is dependent on the activities of those imbued with an entrepreneurial spirit, yet often local conditions are not conducive such activity, so it is important to look at ways to engender a supportive environment. Leaders in the political arena, in commerce, academia and in almost every field of human activity have much to gain from exploring these important themes.
Benefits of Attending
- An excellent opportunity to interact with fellow academics as well as those in key leadership roles
- Academics will be able to enhance their research skills
- A chance to present your paper and have it appraised and discussed by fellow academics,
- Conference attendee voting will determine recipients of conference Best Paper awards which will be considered for our associated journal publication,
- Those who attend will automatically get go on to the priority booking for future conferences
- Attendees will be eligible for an automatic 10% reduction on our next conference.
- All accepted abstract/full papers will be published in the conference proceedings both print and online version titled “The Business and Management Review”. (Print ) ISSN-2047-2854 and (Online) ISSN 2051-8498
- Potentially identify your future collaborative partner among international, vibrant and scholarly audience.