Technology is changing the all sectors in an unprecedented way. A shift to an entirely new era…a new age! And companies are in need of a web presence to get their business to the face of their potential clients/customers. With the rapid growth in information communication technology comes different hardware which automatically changes the way web technologies are seen by users. A good and properly designed website user interface that takes in cognizance the different screen displays and users experience is a critical factor for conversion of potential customers to paying clients which in turn affects the company’s growth positively.
In fact Google recently announced early this year that Websites that are not mobile friendly will stop appearing in its search results. That's a huge Opportunity for any smart web designer to start marketing and designing Mobile website for businesses and individuals. You can help them comply with Google's new mobile website friendly terms and earn lots of income as a result.
This 6-days Website User Interface Design and User Experience Course is designed to empower participants to:
- Develop a responsive website interface taking into cognizance the various screens display
- Develop the right skill for website interface semantics and visual display/remembrance
- Create a user or lead acquisition website for growth hacking.
- Effectively use frameworks to reduce development time by half instead of developing from the scratch.
- How to register and host your own website
The course curriculum provides practical skills and tools that can confidently be applied on-the-web development projects immediately after the training.
- Elements and principles of web design
- Introduction to HTML 5
- Structure and Semantics
- Syntax and Validation
- Inline, Embedded and External
- The CSS box model
- CSS positioning
- Multi-column, Grid
- Fixed-width, Liquid, and Elastic
- Media Queries
- Embedding web fonts
- Readability and Legibility
- User Interface
- Optimizing vector/Bitmap images
- Common User-interface Widgets
- Form Controls
- Cross Platform/Browser Issues
- CSS reset and normalization
- Testing and Troubleshooting
- Introduction to JQuery
- JQuery Effect
- JQuery HTML