This Supply Chain Management Seminar helps participants meet management’s profit objectives. This onsite training helps provide supply chain management techniques to direct and coordinate staff in every aspect of purchasing operations. Participants discover new supply chain management approaches; gain the latest information on Material Requirements Planning (MRP), and Resource Requirements Planning, and much more.
Supply chain management has become tremendously important in an increasingly competitive marketplace. The term “supply chain” refers to the entire network of companies working together to design, produce, deliver and service products. While many companies focus on manufacturing and quality improvements within their organization, the best companies extend their efforts beyond their organization to encompass the entire supply chain.
Most companies struggle with even the basics of balancing supply and demand in their supply chains. For example, supply chain professionals know sales and an operation planning (S and OP) is important to your company. However, few companies can actually say they have a strong S and OP process in their business. This interactive training session can change that.
Who Should Attend
This interactive training is designed for: senior level managers, materials managers, warehouse professionals, inventory control specialist, purchasing professionals, finance and accounting specialist, and transportation and traffic specialists. Plus, your vendors and suppliers can also benefit from the interactive discussions throughout this training session and you are welcome to invite them to your session.
- Apply supply chain system best practices
- Discover how to increase purchasing efficiency through better inventory management
- Produce an effective supply management program
- Produce accurate inventory data
- Evaluate customer service levels
- Discover new supply chain management technology
- Recognize how to substitute information for inventory
- Design effective teamwork strategies with vendors and suppliers
- Acquire the knowledge to collaborate with suppliers for better service
- Determine how to reduce lead times coming and going
- Recognize how to implement continuous improvement throughout the supply chain process
The training will be interactive. It will be delivered via lectures supported by group exercises, discussions and case study analysis.