Good customer service is vital for all businesses, large or small. It can have a direct impact on customer loyalty and where potential customers choose to spend their money.
Simply put, the higher quality customer service you provide, the higher level of customer satisfaction you will enjoy, and that will translate into repeat business and more revenue.
At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Identify the benefit of great customer service
- Recognize barriers to the delivery of outstanding customer service
- Adapt to specific customer behavior styles
- Demonstrate how to measure customer-satisfaction levels and take corrective action if needed
- Develop a personal action plan to improve customer-service skills
- Use techniques for dealing with angry or upset customers