Productivity and optimal performance is the life-blood of any organization or business enterprise. Effective communication is one most crucial tool in productivity improvement. It has been said that 80% of productivity improvement effort is communication, while the remaining 20% depends on effective communication. Poor communication is one of the most counter-productive problems faced in business today.
In this course, you will gain useful insights to help you identify areas of poor communication, learn logical, step-by-step techniques that help you eliminate barriers to productivity in your job and make you and your organization more productive and effective.
Participants will learn how to:
- Appraise their communication styles for effectiveness
- Enhance their communication skills
- Understand the psychological foundations linking communication to productivity and satisfaction
- Prevent poor communication
- Promote and leverage feedbacks within organizations
- Avoid common communication mistakes
- Use communication to inspire
- Create a plan for implementing, evaluating, and following actions for enterprise-wide communication improvement
- Understand and manage communication risks proactively