Nigerian Seminars and Trainings

Search conferences, training, seminars, courses and workshops in Nigeria and around the world

business logo

Developing Effective Communication for Increased Productivity

By: Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM)

Lagos State, Nigeria

18 - 19 Nov, 2015  2 day

Follow Event

  

NGN 80,000

Productivity and optimal performance is the life-blood of any organization or business enterprise. Effective communication is one most crucial tool in productivity improvement. It has been said that 80% of productivity improvement effort is communication, while the remaining 20% depends on effective communication. Poor communication is one of the most counter-productive problems faced in business today.

In this course, you will gain useful insights to help you identify areas of poor communication, learn logical, step-by-step techniques that help you eliminate barriers to productivity in your job and make you and your organization more productive and effective.

Participants will learn how to:

  • Appraise their communication styles for effectiveness
  • Enhance their communication skills
  • Understand the psychological foundations linking communication to productivity and satisfaction
  • Prevent poor communication
  • Promote and leverage feedbacks within organizations
  • Avoid common communication mistakes
  • Use communication to inspire
  • Create a plan for implementing, evaluating, and following actions for enterprise-wide communication improvement
  • Understand and manage communication risks proactively
Lagos Nov 18 - 19 Nov, 2015
NGN 80,000.00
(Convert Currency)

07012318336, 08121006632, 08034064263

Related Courses
Mastering Boardroom Dynamics Mastering Boardroom Dynamics

2 day, 22 - 23 Nov, 2017 

2017-11-22 12:11:00
Lagos State, Nigeria

Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM)

At CIPM, we design every learning and development programme to deliver on target. This Mastering Boardroom Dynamics training course will treat the topic in detail. ...

Pre-Retirement Training: Empowerment, Employability and Entrepreneurship Pre-Retirement Training: Empowerment, Employability and Entrepreneurship

3 days, 25 - 27 Jul, 2017 

2017-07-25 12:07:00
Ogun State, Nigeria

Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM)

Before now, only those who are about to retire bother about programmes such as this. Today, however, instability and uncertainties in the business world impacts the employment domain more than any ...

Emotional Intelligence for Higher Productivity (Pre-Conference) Emotional Intelligence for Higher Productivity (Pre-Conference)

2 day, 16 - 17 Oct, 2017 

2017-10-16 12:10:00
Abuja FCT, Nigeria

Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM)

“We find that most of the characteristics that differentiate the outstanding performers are these things that we call social and emotional competencies." -- Richard Boyatzis, 2008. ...

Succession Planning and Career Management Succession Planning and Career Management

2 day, 15 - 16 Aug, 2017 

2017-08-15 12:08:00
Lagos State, Nigeria

Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM)

The world is changing and so is business and people. There is increasing demand on organizations world over to adapt to the global dynamics of business realities and of their immediate operating ...