Setting and measuring objectives is a cornerstone of a Performance Management System and must be understood in that context. What personal skills do managers, supervisors and team leaders need to be effective in performance management and more particularly in setting goals and measuring objectives?.
Performance appraisal is probably the single most important management tool. Considerable skill is required to ensure the effect is positive. Our three-day programme is designed for HR professionals and to line managers.
The course will demonstrate the role of HR and the role of the front line manager within performance management. The courses will also covers the skills involved including appraisal itself, coaching and providing feedback.
At the end of the training, participants will understand how to,
- To explain Performance management – definitions, aim and developments
- Learn how to use tangible and intangible measures of performance
- Learn how to set business based objectives – including SMART targets and measures
- Understand the performance management cycle and how to manage it
- Complete the performance management cycle including end of year reviews, using competencies and the various rewards programs
|1A Stella Ogunleye Street, off Bosun Adekoya Street, Oniru, Lekki phase 1, Lagos
||Sep 04 - 06 Sep, 2018
For more details call 08165789484 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org