Learn how to use benchmarking effectively to deliver service improvements and achieve better performance results. Explore ANSP Key Result Areas and acquire new tools to measure and compare success.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Benchmark effectively to deliver service improvements and achieve better performance results
- Understand Air Navigation Service Provision core processes of specification and design of service, delivery of service, review of service and customer service
- History and definition of benchmarking
- The applications of benchmarking: benchmarking framework and baseline information
- The 5 steps approach to benchmarking
- Review of key benchmarking studies: CANSO, EUROCONTROL
- Applying a best practice model across the Key Result Areas (KRAs) of safety, operational efficiency, cost effectiveness and customer satisfaction, and measuring them against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
Who should attend?
This course is recommended for:
- Air Navigation Service Providers
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.