In the recent times, ‘quality’ and ‘quality management systems’ have been leading slogans in the business world. Numerous organizations, consultants and business owners have built their careers around these topics and quality issues in business have been responsible for the development of new organizations and even industries.
The idea of quality in business focuses on the savings and additional revenue that organizations can realize if they eliminate errors throughout their operations and produce products and services at the optimal level of quality desired by their customers.
Costs resulting from error in our day-to-day business operations could seem minimal, but over time when mistakes are repeated, the costs add up to a proportion that could pose a serious threat to the organization.
The focus of this training is to equip the participants with the knowledge of ‘quality’ and ‘quality management systems’ that will enable them build better products and services for better customers satisfaction while standing shoulder-high among their competitors.
At the end of the training, the participants will, among other things, be able to:
- Understand the concept of quality and quality management systems
- Create constancy of purpose towards improvement of product and service
- Know how to ingrain quality into every part of their business
- Understand the steps for quality design processes
- Know how to build a plan for quality system as it applies to their organization
- Understand how to minimize total cost of production as a result of improved quality of performance/operation
- Understand the application of Environmental Management System (EMS) (ISO: 14001) in the industry
- Adopt the philosophies of quality processes, quality policies and quality objectives
The Course covers a range of topics that addresses the broad areas of quality management system in the industry. It is therefore recommended for all whom quality is an integral part of responsibilities in their organization - Quality Assurance Managers, Production Managers, Content Managers, Product Designers, Business Designers/Executives, Marketing Executives, Business Process Re-engineers, Policy Makers - as well as interested persons or groups who see quality as sine qua non for the growth and development of their organizations.
- Concepts of Quality and Historical Background
- Elements of Quality Management Systems
- Product Quality and Life Cycle Analysis
- Quality Systems for manufacturing devices
- Quality Management Processes
- ISO 14001: Environmental Management Systems