International Organization for Standardization (ISO) published a new ISO 9001 standard last month September to replace ISO 9001:2008 which therefore implies that certified companies will have to implement new requirements to remain certified.
This two day course is designed to inform participants of the new requirements, changes to the ISO 9001:2008 and includes the most recent information and interpretation of the ISO 9001:2015 requirements. You will gain understanding of the changes in quality management system standard, implementation roadmap and how this revamped standard affects businesses globally going forward.
This course will enable participants to acquire necessary knowledge to support an organization to successfully implement the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and also to transit from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015 without hassles.
Participants will learn different components of ISO 9001:2015, methods to achieve various new requirements that border on risk management process, leadership, context of organization, road map for implementation and certification bodies requirements for successful conversion process based on ISO 17021.Moreover, this ISO 9001:2015 transition and implementation course will also explore on the time frame for implementation and the influence on current organizational processes and system of companies already certified.
ISO 9001:2015 transition course at stated below is opened to all Lead Auditors, Internal Auditors, Management Representatives, Process Owners , Consultants , Stakeholders, Change Champions, Project Managers etc involved and interested in global best practice in quality management to derive organization benefits and improve customer satisfaction.
- Senior management
- Persons responsible for the QMS transition and meeting new requirements in their organization
- Management Representatives
- Change Champions
- Project Managers/Process Owners
- Persons considering implementing a new quality management system
- Government Functionaries
- ISO 9001 auditors and quality practitioners
- Trainers and consultants
- Operations personnel
- Understand the new structure of ISO 9001:2015
- Understand how Annex SI the new structure for all management systems shapes management system adoption as strategic management tool with valuable positive impact
- Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of ISO 9001:2015 as compared to ISO 9001:2008
- Understand risk management processes as applicable to ISO 9001:2015
- Understand context of organization and how it shapes successful transition
- Understand documented information and leadership required to achieve organizational benefits
- Understand the goal, content and correlation between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Learn how to estimate the effort required to transit from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015 certifications
- Introduction to Quality Management System (QMS) concepts as required by ISO 9001:2015 Standard
- Course objectives and structure
- Standard framework
- Annex SI in perspective
- Background to ISO 9001 changes
- ISO 9001:2015 - Overview of the changes
- Context of the organization and implementation
- Risk based approach and implementation
- Process approach and implementation
- Implementing requirements from ISO 9001:2015 Standard
Reconnecting with Day 1
- Documented information
- Leadership and implementation
- Performance evaluation
- Other changes and open forum
- ISO 9001:2015 Transition Roadmap
- Certification Body engagement and ISO 17021
- Conclusion and demonstrating transition
- Test of Understanding
Test and Certification
Certificates will be issued to participants who successfully pass the closing test of understanding
by mail or phone. Limited space is available. Please confirm booking ahead of time.
Successful Participants can proceed to:
- PECB ISO 9001:2015 Certified Lead Implementer Course (5 days) or
- PECB Certified ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Course (5 days).
- PECB is Professional Evaluation and Certification Board, Canada and accredited by American National Standard Institute (ANSI) .Tenol -Alpha is a partner with PECB.