Fraud Risk Management
Lagos State, Nigeria
Oct 05 - 07 Oct, 2016
Despite widespread coverage in the press, and government's and regulators' efforts to reduce fraud, economic crime continues to be a menace to businesses around the world. Even when companies have controls in place to detect economic crime, these can often be rendered ineffective by management override or collusion.
At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- identify threats of fraud;
- apply the strategies learnt in combating internal and external threats;
- build strong internal control.
- Conducting fraud risk assessments
- Designing and implementing employee awareness testing
- Reviewing your code of ethics and whistleblower program in relation to best practices
- Designing an effective intelligence screening process
- Assisting you with your fraud awareness training
- Reviewing your incident reporting mechanism for effectiveness
- Reviewing your investigation and remediation protocols in relation to best practices
Venue: Digital Age Halls,Capital Building,332,Ikorodu Road,Idiroko Bus Stop,Near LASU Anthony