When fraud occurs or there is a misappropriation of assets, it is often difficult to know who is responsible among the staff members. Therefore, Investigation must take place. The course is designed for Internal Auditors, Bank Inspectors, Officers of Regulatory Agencies, Co-Operative Inspectors and Finance Officers with oversight functions.
At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate skills for the detection of white collar crimes and other violations within an organization;
- Conduct fraud, corruption and ethical violation investigation;
- Write an investigation report;
- Present evidence in court or at in-house disciplinary committee;
- Corporate Risk Management
- Investigation Objectives a Options
- Criminal and Civil Law
- Disciplinary Practice and Procedure
- Investigation Methodology
- Intelligence or Evidence?
- Interview Techniques
- Presenting a Case.