Key-Account Managers Training
By: Tom Associates Training
Lagos State, Nigeria
Jan 27 - 29 Jan, 2016
Key-Account Managers Training course teaches participants the relevant marketing, selling and relational skills needed today to grow and keep an Account for life. Managers of Key Accounts should be ever so vigilant not to “supply ammunitions to competitors” because in every forward looking company, its Key Accounts are “tangible external assets” and “partners for profit” to the Company.
For your assets to continue to yield maximally, it must be effectively and efficiently managed. If indeed “80%” of our current business comes from “20%” of our Key Accounts, they need to be strategically managed for better returns. If losing an account is “very painful”, that account must be a key account. We must, therefore, manage the account like an Asset.
- Defining and Identifying Your Key Account
- Why a Key Account is Important
- Why a Key Account is Different
- What Can Make You a Successful Key-Account Manager?
- From the organization’s perspective
- From personal perspective
- Skills and qualities
- A Key Account Manager as a Business Partner:
- Climbing the customer perception ladder
- Discovering Business Opportunities:
- Opportunities galore
- Sales information
- Prioritizing the opportunities
- Key Account Development Plan:
- Setting Key Account objectives
- Key Account strategies:
- Tactics to block real or potential competitors
- Managing the Key Account Relationship:
- Increasing the relevant influence
- Understanding the decision making process
- Identifying the customer internal politics
- Contact and networking plan
- Solution Selling
- Communication Acumen:
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Communications programme and functions
- Crafting the right messages
- Employing the appropriate tools
- Essentials of careful timing of communications
- Internal Capabilities and Support:
- Getting organized
- Working as a team
- Account meetings
Deals: Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.
Venue: 5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
Selling in a Difficult Environment
Lagos State, Nigeria
Nov 03 - 04 Nov, 2016
Tom Associates Training
- How the salespersons’ mental agility can increase so as to perform at the very best
- How to bring high energy to bear ...