The evolving HR function has shifted towards team focused units responsible for making an impact on businesses development. By acknowledging people as the most vital aspect of an organization’s performance, this course aligns people management strategies to organizational goals. By introducing strategic tools and techniques, delegates will be motivated to mobilize organizations and develop adaptable, winning people strategies.
Who should attend?
This challenging course is recommended for managers and decision makers working to align and integrate people management and organizational strategy. It would also greatly benefit senior HR practitioners responsible for formulating policy.
- The evolution of HR in line with people management
- Incorporating strategy into the changing HR role
- International best practice
- Co-dependency between people and strategy
- Trends and challenges
- Linking personnel and organizational performance
- Designing dynamic people strategies
- Identifying cornerstones
- Building a flexible and adaptive strategy
- Conducting human asset appraisals
- Leading organizational change
- Building strategic readiness
- Making people your strategic differentiator
- Identifying and overcoming barriers
- Becoming an employer of choice
- Creating a unique HR value proposition
- Redesigning organizational structures
- Becoming a credible people-first organization
- Designing talent strategies
- Building and sustaining a high performance culture
- Winning the war for talent