International Organization for Standardization (ISO) published a new ISO 9001 standard last month September to replace ISO 9001:2008 which therefore implies that certified companies will have to implement new requirements to be certified or remain certified. ISO 9001 quality management system standard is the best practice management system standard for entrenching consistent customer satisfaction in a business enterprise offerings and ensuring that businesses grow, improve performance and win in competitive bids.
This two - day course is designed to inform participants of the new requirements ,changes to the ISO 9001:2008 and includes the most recent information and interpretation of the ISO 9001:2015 requirements. You will gain understanding of the new requirements of , changes to quality management system standard, implementation roadmap and how this standard help businesses grow and improve customer satisfaction.
This course will enable participants to acquire necessary knowledge to support an organization to successfully implement the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and drive efforts towards ISO 9001:2015 certification without hassles.
Participants will learn different components of ISO 9001:2015,quality management system principles, methods to achieve various new requirements that border on risk management process, leadership, context of organization, road map for implementation and certification bodies requirements for successful certification process based on ISO 17021.Moreover, this ISO 9001:2015 transition and implementation course will also explore on the time frame for implementation and the influence on current organizational processes and system of companies already certified.
ISO 9001:2015 transition course at stated below is opened to all involved and interested in global best practice in quality management to derive organization benefits and improve customer satisfaction.
- Senior management
- Persons responsible for the QMS transition and meeting new requirements in their organization
- Management Representatives
- Human Resources Manager
- Change Champions
- Customer Service Manager
- Project Managers/Process Owners
- Persons considering implementing a new quality management system
- General Manager
- Government Functionaries
- ISO 9001 auditors and quality practitioners
- Trainers and consultants
- Operations personnel
- Understand the new structure of ISO 9001:2015
- Understand how Annex SI – the new structure for all management systems shapes management system adoption as strategic management tool with valuable positive impact
- Quality Management System principles based on ISO 9001:2015
- PDCA Concepts and other implementation methodologies
- Understand risk management processes as applicable to ISO 9001:2015
- Understand context of organization and how it shapes successful transition
- Understand documented information and leadership required to achieve organizational benefits
- Understand the goal, content and correlation between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Learn how to estimate the effort required to transit from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015 certification
- Implementation roadmap
Day 1: Introduction to Quality Management System (QMS) concepts as required by ISO 9001:2015 Standard
- Course objectives and structure
- Standard framework
- Quality management principles and concepts
- Annex SI in perspective
- Background to ISO 9001 changes
- ISO 9001:2015 -Overview of the changes
- Context of the organization and implementation
- Risk based approach and implementation
- Process approach and implementation
Day 2: Implementing requirements from ISO 9001:2015 Standard
- Reconnecting with Day 1
- Documented information
- Leadership and implementation
- Performance evaluation
- Other changes and open forum
- ISO 9001:2015 Transition Roadmap
- Certification Body engagement and ISO 17021
- Conclusion and demonstrating transition
- Test of Understanding
Test and Certification
Certificates will be issued to participants who successfully pass the closing test of understanding
Please complete booking form and forward to the undersigned .You may wish to contact the undersigned by mail or phone. Limited space is available. Please confirm booking ahead of time.
Successful Participants can proceed to:
- PECB ISO 9001:2015 Certified Lead Implementer Course (5 days) or
- PECB Certified ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Course (5 days).
- PECB is Professional Evaluation and Certification Board, Canada and accredited by American National Standard Institute (ANSI) .Tenol -Alpha is a partner with PECB.