Microsoft Excel is an electronic spreadsheet. You can use it to organize your data into rows and columns. You can also use it to perform mathematical calculations quickly. Since a large chunk of the accountant’s work is in calculations, this course is most appropriate in enhancing productivity and efficiency of the accountants.
At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate Microsoft Excel skills to solve complex/cumbersome mathematical problems in their respective jobs.
- The quick access toolbar, the title bar, the ribbon,
- Worksheets, the formula bar, the status bar, move around a worksheet
- Select cells, enter data, edit a cell, change a cell entry, and wrap text, save a file
- Entering excel formulas and formatting data
- Perform mathematical calculations
- Copy, cut, paste, and cell addressing
- Add background color, change the font, font size, and font color
- Bold, italicize, and underline
- Creating excel functions, filling cells, and printing
- Calculate an average and other arithmetical tasks
- Create a chart, apply a chart layout, and add labels switch data
- Change the size and position of a chart, change the chart type