The responsibilities of a manager continue to change with the evolving organization. To create powerful impact, successful managers need to create and deliver value whilst improving organizational performance. This impactful course challenges delegates to develop a greater awareness of their role and accountability and to build new approaches to achieving organizational goals. By incorporating the required skills and techniques, delegates will become increasingly more confident in their decision making, learn to optimize quality and performance, and inspire others towards sustained success.
Who should attend?
This dynamic course is structured for supervisors, team leaders and middle managers who wish to enhance their managerial skills to contribute constructively to the organization’s performance. It would also benefit those showing real potential to advance quickly up the hierarchy.
- Defining the manager's role
- Managing people effectively
- Understanding different behavioral patterns
- Managing diversity and equality
- Delegation and supervision
- Leadership activities and communication skills
- Ascertaining manpower requirements
- Talent management
- Building loyalty and rewarding achievements
- Appraising and developing an effective employee reward system
- Managing for improved performance
- Strategic planning
- Decision making
- Effective control and managing underperformance
- Optimizing quality
- Value analysis
- Function process mapping
- Using time effectively
- Managing change