Fraud and Corruption remain a huge menace in the corporate world. Government establishment too are not finding it easy under the scourge of fraud and corruption. This course is intended to expose participants to the modus operandi of the fraudsters and reveal the red signs of fraud
At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate up-to-date skills to fight fraud and nip corruptions in the bud;
- Investigate fraud and corruption cases;
- Write lucid reports to prosecute fraudsters in the courts of law;
- Present his expert opinion in courts of law.
- Definition of fraud, How Fraud Occurs, Various Fraud Schemes and targets.
- Psychology of fraud: what motivates the fraudster
- Interviewing for Fraud in the Audit Process
- Fraud Risk Assessment and Audit
- Internal Control and Fraud
- Fraud Investigation
- The use of forensic evidence in litigation