Setting the church on a path of growth begins with proper management of church finances. The ministry of Judas Iscariot is a serious contender in the house of God. This course would expose clergy men to the intricacies of financial management especially in a not-for-profit organization. It is an indispensible skill for Church Administrators.
At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Identify the income and expenditure sides of the church budget according to the vision and mission of the church;
- Interpret the church strategy in monetary terms;
- Creating a financial plan for the church;
- Design financial and internal control for the church.
- Charting a vision and mission for the church
- Converting your vision and mission to strategy
- Creating the financial plan to drive your strategy
- Budgeting: short and long time budgeting
- Sources of finance
- Cash flow forecasting