This programme is designed to provide delegates with the strategies and tools necessary to assist their organizations in identifying business risks and mitigating them. The purpose of change management is to act as an enabler that provides a mechanism by which the business can quickly adapt and respond to changing conditions, without the negative consequences.
Who should attend?
This stimulating and thought provoking programme is designed for directors, senior executives and decision makers, who want to understand the effect that risk has on their business, how they can plan to offset those risks, and manage the inevitable change.
Corporate and sector strategy
- Managing the diversified business
- Developing corporate advantage that improves positioning
- Anticipating potential areas of risk
Principles of risk management
- The risk management process
- Planning for lower risk (avoidance and reduction)
- Raising awareness, spotting potential problems and difficulties
- Surviving a crisis and damage limitation
- Controlling the impact on resources/personnel
Recognizing the stages of change
- Appreciating the significance of corporate culture when implementing change
- Ways of initiating and directing change resulting from company growth or contraction
Leading and managing change
- Becoming a positive change agent
- Overcoming resistance to change
- Team building and co-operation
- Internal communication
- Performance monitoring and review
- Capitalizing on great performance