SIPM is a fast moving and engaging seminar, focusing on a pragmatic approach and applying a series of processes that are regarded as first-class practices within project management. This course seeks to equip the participants with a clear method to manage projects, with practical tools and techniques designed to make the classic project tasks easy to handle. During the seminar, participants will undertake fifteen exercises in small groups given them the opportunities to the theory blocks and reinforce the learning.
Benefits of Attending
- The ability to use the designation SIPM™ on your business card and resume
- Access to the ASIPM network and body of information online
- Access to ASIPM journal published online Gold embossed SIPM™
- Certificate with your name and designation as MASIPM (Member of the Association of Senior International Project Managers)
- The SIPM™ shows that you have completed graduate level advanced leadership skills education and that you have the skills and experience to manage leadership programs on a national, regional and global level.
- The SIPM™ certification will be received on the last day of the training
- Receive 35 NASBA CPE that can be used for further studies in any university in the world.
- Receive 35 PDU’s for being eligible to take the PMP examination further on or help continue an already existent PMP designation
||Mar 20 - 24 Mar, 2017
+971 (0) 4 447 57 11 ext. 654
Discounts and installment payment are available.