Strategic Decision Making
By: London Management Centre
Feb 22 - 26 Feb, 2016
This programme is designed to provide delegates with an effective source of environmental information and should be a key part of any executive’s environmental scanning strategy. The course reviews key external information from a number of perspectives, including economic, governance, technological and accounting.
Delegates will develop an understanding of contemporary strategic issues which is essential to their organisations long-term survival and growth in today’s rapidly changing business environment.
Who should attend?
This programme has been created for senior managers and executives, who are involved in strategic decision making and planning. Business unit heads, COOs, CFO’s and CEO’s will receive huge benefit from this programme which delivers an awareness of key external forces that might influence and shape organisational decision-making.
The global economic outlook
- Global prospects for growth
- Key regional economic opportunities and challenges
- Regional case study
Emerging issues in corporate governance
- Current and emerging issues in corporate governance
- Developments in legislative and policy frameworks
- Case study in governance
Emerging technological issues
- Key technological developments and trends
- Technology case study
Emerging issues in finance and accounting
- Developments in international accounting standards
- Developments in management accounting
Emerging environmental and regulatory issues
- Emerging environmental issues
- Developments in the global environmental policy framework
- Environmental case study
Venue: London Management Centre, 92 Seymour Pl, Marylebone, London W1H 2NJ