By: Contact Center Support Professionals Ltd
Lagos State, Nigeria
Dec 08 - 09 Dec, 2015
The feelings those customers and others have about your organization and about each employee personally, has a direct impact on the bottom line. Quality service is what sets one organization apart from another.
- This program designed by the world number one customer service guru and founder of Service Quality Institute, John Tschohl, will help professionals;
- Deliver quality service to their customers.
- Provide methods on how to satisfy the needs of the demanding customer.
- Offer techniques on how to relate better with co-workers.
- Open line of communication with supervisors and team leads.
- Improve on their attitude and frame of mind.
- Feel more confident about themselves and their abilities.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Impact of feelings in decision making processes
- Feeling good about ourselves
- Respect and customer's feelings
- impact of feelings on Quality of service
- Language of Positive Communication
- Complaint Management
- Service Recovery
Venue: Elomaz Hotels Maryland Lagos