Human Resources Management and Career Development
By: London Management Centre
Apr 18 - 29 Apr, 2016
This course provides participants with the knowledge, skills and techniques required to effectively manage, develop and utilize human resources in an organization. The course will also familiarize participants with the principles and techniques of human resource management, manpower planning and career development.
Who should attend?
This highly recommended course is designed for HR specialists, personnel and training managers and those involved in manpower and career development operations.
- Organization development, factors affecting manpower planning and career development
- Human resource management objectives and conventional duties
- Human resource planning and performance
- Individual development courses
- Performance appraisal and assessment as essential development tools
- Reward management system
- Factors affecting pay levels
- Job evaluations
- Salary structures
- Pay administration
- Planning and implementing a systematic approach to training to include effective evaluation techniques and analyzing the return
- Succession planning and career development
- Personnel research and career planning
- Generating human resource policies and tactics to support corporate, divisional and functional strategies
Venue: London Management Centre, 92 Seymour Pl, Marylebone, London W1H 2NJ