Lean Manufacturing helps organizations with simplifying and organizing their working environment so that they can reduce waste; in time and resources, and keep their people, equipment, and workspace focused and responsive to what's needed by the customer right now.
Lean is is a qualitative approach to increased productivity via the elimination of waste and the simplification and continuous improvements of value adding processes.
This workshop is designed to lay a solid foundation for the understanding of the lean management philosophy, and for the transfer of best practice and skill sets for implementing a Lean strategy focused on reducing waste and delivering the products to the customer in a shorter time frame whilst reducing total costs incurred directly or indirectly.
With a continuous improvement program in place through Lean, organizations can achieve higher levels of efficiency throughout the whole subsystem.
- Improved customer satisfaction ( both internal and exterrnal)
- Improved quality of products/services
- Improved productivity
- Reduced staff stress
- Engaged employees
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:•Understand customer preferences for their products and the value drivers for their products/services
- Identify the key company activities that deliver the products to the customer satisfactorily
- Align value drivers to company processes
- Embed a culture of continuous process improvement in all key activity areas
- Identify and eliminate activities that are wasteful and non-value adding towards customer satisfaction.
- Lean: What is Lean and what is not?
- Lean Enterprise Framework
- Lean principles
- Lean Vs Traditional
- Types of Waste
- Useful tools ( VSM, JIT, Kaizen, 5S)
- Hands on Workshop( Excercise 1: Identify Waste, Exercise 2 :Analyse the waste and cause Exercise 3: Treat waste and the solve root cause)
Who should attend:
- Production Managers
- Production Team Members
- Technical Managers
- Warehouse Manager
- Warehouse Team Members
- Quality Control Managers
- Quality Control Team Members