The organizational quest for business effectiveness and efficiency is matched to the successful optimization of business processes. Before a successful implementation of BPM, organizations need to assess their appetite and capacity for change, agree on an envisaged end state and construct a strategic roadmap. This interactive training course develops a holistic approach to BPM and provides delegates with the required tools to evaluate and change processes to enhance their organizational performance.
Who should attend?
This challenging course is essential for managers and those involved in process improvement. It is also well suited for those with process experience such as engineers, IT and operational professionals with the responsibility to make it happen.
- Identifying the need for change
- The market place and its demands
- Competition’s effect on your sector of the market place
- Company purpose, strategy and capacity for change
- Creating people-centered processes
- Balanced Scorecard
- Aligning services with customer needs
- Aligning business processes to change
- Analyzing and evaluating the effectiveness of current processes
- BPM life-cycle: design, modeling, execution, monitoring and optimization
- Dividing the business into processes instead of functions
- Optimizing technological processes
- Modeling processes to identify opportunities
- Budgeting, forecasting and profitability analysis
- Successfully implementing change
- Constructing a roadmap
- Gaining buy-in from employees and management
- Recognizing the barriers to change and how to deal with them