The role of the manager is central to the development of an organisation and its people, and as such is increasingly more complex and challenging. This training course introduces participants to the versatile issues involved in management and equips them with the most recent management tools, techniques and skills required to be successful and to help their organisation achieve World-Class performance.
Who should attend?
This challenging training course is designed for professionals and team members and those who wish to gain the knowledge and understanding of the latest management skills and techniques.
- The role and responsibilities of management in a world class environment
- Identifying when to apply different management styles
- Managing and planning your time effectively
Understanding and managing individual behaviour
- Communicating with confidence
- Understanding individual differences and work behaviour
- Motivation, evaluation, feedback and reward
Team management and development
- Implementing teamwork through the collective mind
- Delegating tasks successfully
- Training and coaching a team to success
Management of change
- Forces for change
- Managing organisational change
- Re-energising a mature organisation
Aligning organisational objectives
- Understanding organisational design and strategy
- Benchmarking world class organisations
- Balanced Scorecard
- Improving operations according to strategic goals