Lagos State, Nigeria
Sep 07 - 09 Sep, 2016
The course will be run using a series of Presentations, Discussions, examining a number of Case Studies, sharing experience and knowledge, examining international best practice in Corporate Governance, and running a longer practical exercise in putting together a board and discussing a series of real time issues.
- Make sure you are up-to-speed with best practice for boards and directors
- Keep track of future developments and understand their implications in your context
- Gain in confidence and competence in the performance of your governance responsibilities
- Obtain a valuable toolkit to apply practically in order to improve governance in your organizations
- Focus on key, developing, leading edge issues worldwide
- The Scope and Purpose of Corporate Governance
- Does Good Corporate Governance Add Value?
- Landmark Recent Global Developments in Corporate Governance
- Directors’ Duties
- What Makes Boards Effective?
- Non-Executive Directors
- Effective Nominations/Governance and Remuneration Committees of Boards
- Effective Audit Committees of Boards
- Reporting On Risk Management and Internal Control
- What to Look For From Your External Auditor
Venue: Digital Age Halls,Capital Building,332,Ikorodu Road,Idiroko Bus Stop,Near LASU Anthony