Exceptional Customer Service Leadership
By: Budding Heights Development Company
Lagos State, Nigeria
Apr 18 - 20 Apr, 2016
Providing excellent customer service may not always be easy, but with the right skills and attitudes in place it can actually be relatively “simple. From best practice customer service through to dealing with difficult customers and handling complaints, our training has the right training solution to meet your customer service training needs either as an individual or an organisation.
BHTC customer service courses are motivational, highly practical, and instantly applicable to your everyday role and will ensure that you exceed customer expectations at every possible opportunity.
Customer loyalty is a key to competing successfully in a challenging business climate. This hands-on seminar will guide you through proven approaches for excellent customer service leadership which will lead to increased customer loyalty and positively impact your bottom line.
- Recognise and deliver extraordinary customer service
- Build alignment with your service vision
- Increase Customer loyalty, retention and the potential for increased sales
- Implement effective practices to hire, motivate, train and empower customer service professionals
- Discover and apply rewards and recognition practices
- Surpass your customers’ needs and expectations
- Increase customer satisfaction, referrals and repeat business
- Achieve a competitive edge for your business
- Provide quality service
- Hands-on activities to engage participants in demonstrating skills
- Role play to practice techniques and behaviours in a safe environment
- Structured case study(ies) to apply learning in groups
- Self-assessment for insight into individual behaviour and how you work with others
- Simulation activities to help transfer learned skills and behaviour to the working world
- Worksheets and exercises to enhance participation and learning
Venue: Best Western Starfire Hotel, 128 Joel Ogunnaike Street, GRA Ikeja, Lagos.