Leadership quality is the key factor that determines the success of an organisation. Leading companies globally have realised that the traditional approaches to staff development have changed.
Who should attend?
This inspiring and stimulating training course is designed for senior line managers, team leaders, human resource managers and directors, who are responsible for organisational learning development and business outcomes.
Understanding organisational goals and strategies
- Creating a strategic approach to goal setting and achievement
- Creating goals that align with motivational strategies
Developing a systematic approach
- Linking leadership development with key business strategies and goals
Defining and sharing a vision
- Encouraging a shared responsibility for development within your organisation
Preventing career stagnation
- Understanding the characteristics of stagnation
- Developing strategies for continuous professional development
Identify tools, techniques and practices for enhancing the three critical factors in executive development
- Assessment, challenging experience and support
- Developing leadership talent
- Capacity building and succession planning
Creativity and innovation
- Developing innovative talent
The use of learning as a motivator
- Inspiring talent through influence
- Bridging the gap between goals and results
- Identifying and transferring best practice