This training course will take the PAs and Senior Secretaries through some thought process that focuses on the style and work culture which characterizes the managers they work with.
The jobs of Personal Assistants and Senior Secretaries involve consciously working with the boss to obtain the best possible results for the organization, for the boss and, of course, for the PA and Secretary too!
- How PAs and Senior Secretaries work smart, not just hard, putting the most emphasis on the most critical functions.
- How they appreciate that nothing will help their career more than a reputation for high quality work that makes their boss look good.
- How they make their boss become comfortably dependent on them for new ideas and support.
- Changing Roles and Competencies in Top Secretarial Positions
- Understanding Changes Affecting Business
- Managing the Boss
- Communicating Effectively
- Scheduling Meetings and Writing Minutes
- Managing Self for Effective Time Use
- The P.A.’s Time Wasters
- Documents Handling
- Self-Carriage and Comportment
- Office Etiquette
- Involvement in Projects and Events
- Career Trends - Tips for Professional Success
|37, Offa Road, GRA, Ilorin, Kwara State
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||Jun 06 - 10 Jun, 2016
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.