The objectives of this training course includes
- Arrange and provide protocol services including logistics requirements.
- Organize travel preparations and necessary bookings
- Organize events and meetings
- Plan, arrange, co-ordinate corporate events.
- Arrange logistics services for organized events
- Support the institution with distinctive image and identity to the general public
- Communicate with the media in approved matters
- Communicate with the internal and external community in order to achieve the aims and missions of organization.
- Official Symbols
- How to Address Authorities and Personalities
- State Authorities: Government, Parliament and the Judiciary
- Protocol in the Diplomatic Sphere
- Religious Official Protocol.
- Organizing company travel
- Organizing Corporate ceremonies
- Courtesy in other cultures
- Events Organization and Management
- Conference and convention management
- Sponsorship and patronage for events
- Crisis Communication
- Lobbying techniques
- Spin doctoring and Political communications
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||Apr 18 - 22 Apr, 2016
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.