This course is designed for buyers, suppliers and contract analysts who need high competence in writing bids, delivering and managing tenders of varying complexities. Acquiring the competence can win lucrative contracts from governments, in oil and gas, construction, manufacturing, even from international institutions. Whether it is a tender for projects or supply of goods or services, tender evaluation and contract preparation need to be addressed in a structured and disciplined manner.
The training course sets the complete tender cycle into context in relation to the development of contract strategy, identification of appropriate pre-qualified contractors, contract design, the tender process and contract award.
- Differing levels of bid complexity
- Tender procedures
- Contractor/Supplier appraisal
- Legal aspects of contract for projects and for goods and services
- Commercial law, including agency law, local preference legislation
- Dealing with tender boards
- Special skills in bid writing
- Competitive differentiation
- Post-tender negotiation
- Bid management process
- Vendor performance monitoring
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||Nov 01 - 04 Nov, 2016
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.