Integrated Risk Assurance Training for Business Continuity
By: Tom Associates Training
Lagos State, Nigeria
Oct 19 - 21 Oct, 2016
Whatever is the business, managing risk is critical for its survival. Risk is a fact of business life. You cannot avoid risk altogether, but you can keep it under control, you can mitigate it and you can prepare for it in case it is around the corner.
This training course is about how to address risk issues, anticipate and deal with risks at a comprehensive level.
- What Business Continuity Entails
- Risk management framework
- Work Environment for Risk Assurance.
- Risk Auditing and Internal Control Processes
- Existence of Risk Audit Committee with clear objective
- Code of Business Conduct as a part of employee contract of employment:
- Flow of Risk Reporting
- Critical Business Risk Indicators
- Loss Events Analysis and Management
- Corporate Governance and Integrity of Financial Statements
- Risk Audit Procedure
- Insurance Coverage and Assets Integrity
- Actuaries - Insuring Risks
Deals: Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.
Venue: 5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.