The various sources of income in banking and some other financial service providers are thinning out due to competitive rivalry while insurance providers do not have access to the volume of customers that bank do. Hence the need for various players within the Financial service industry to leverage one another infrastructure, customer base and products to deal with the challenge of expanding income stream.
- You will have good working knowledge of the business model (bancassurance) that best harness these opportunities.
- You will know the different partnership arrangements within the model that will best suit your organization and business environment.
- You would have acquired the requisite knowledge for detail analysis and implementation of the business model to the advantage of your organization.
- Understanding the term ‘BANCASSURANCE”
- Evolution of Bancassurance
- Bancassurance today
- Trend in financial service industry
- Bancassurance as change management tool
- The banker’s perspective
- The insurer’s perspective
- The Bancassurance business model
- The key types of model
- Key features of models
- Modes of operation
- Benefits to all participants
- Benefit to the bank, Insurer and Customer
- Benefit to the legislator/government
- Implementing Bancassurance (The Process)
- Strategic analysis
- Product development
- Effective remuneration and incentive Scheme design
- Operational procedure
- Critical Success Factor