Insurance as Risk Management Tool
By: Budding Heights Development Company
Lagos State, Nigeria
Apr 25 - 06 May, 2016
Expanding relevant areas in insurance as tool for risk management will benefit all business manager s that have resources that are exposed to risk as a result of their business activities.
This course will be v very useful and effective for designate Risk Managers and Admin/Human Resources Managers.
- When and how risk becomes a threat, and how to manage it
- How to identify risk by looking at its source
- Looking at risk from the perspective of resource- at-risk thereby informing the best way to manage the risk
- Insurance and its fundamental
- Insurance’s place as support for business activities
- Advantages of using insurance as backup and motivational tool
- The best way to manage insurance relationship and obligations
- What about Risk?
- The concept of Risk Management
- The process of Risk Management
- The key Sources of Risk
- Types of Risk
- Three key resources exposed to risk
- Human resource
- Financial resource
- Physical resource
- Using the Risk analysis Grid (looking at likelihood and effect)
- Risk treatment options
- Insurance – the risk transfer tool
- What is Insurance?
- Fundamentals of insurance
- The key players and how Insurance works
- Types of Insurance
- Classes of insurance as applicable to Resources Exposed to Risk
- Concept of Risk Financing
- Why use Insurance for risk management?
- Managing Insurance relationship
Venue: Best Western Starfire Hotel, 128 Joel Ogunnaike Street, GRA Ikeja, Lagos