By the time the training ends, participants would become conversant with the procedure of:
- Determining performance measures at the corporate, business unit and individual levels
- Managing the attainment of targets through regular monitoring and support
- Appraising employees and identifying training and development requirements to build relevant competencies
- Linking individual performance to rewards and career advancement
- Target setting and performance management process; objectives, competencies, standards
- The balanced scorecard model
- Performance indicators (KPIs)
- Performance standards (KRAs)
- Three critical appraisal areas for review
- Performance review
- Reward review
- Potentiality review
- The 360 degrees appraisal process
- Critical appraisal skills
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||Feb 02 - 05 Feb, 2016
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.