Facility Maintenance and Management Training
By: Tom Associates Training
Lagos State, Nigeria
Feb 24 - 26 Feb, 2016
This is training for facility Managers and office Managers who support the facility managers. It is to give them the know-how to effectively manage the physical assets. The programme will make all employees participating in it to:
- Articulate their roles critically and with clear precision
- Demonstrate how central they are to the risk assurance policy and business continuity process of the organization
- Demonstrate their relationship management acumen in working with and managing the stakeholders of their responsibilities areas
- Focus on the bottom line significance of their minute-by-minute activities
- Be in state of perpetual alertness.
Day One - Facility Risk Assurance
- Understanding your Facilities and Assets
- Facility Condition Indexing
- Facility Management Technology
Day Two - Maintenance Management
- Maintenance - the Modern Concept
- Cost Planning and Management
- Fault Diagnosis.
Day Three - Troubleshooting and Emergency Recovery
- Failure Management and Control
- Energy Management
- Disaster Planning, Emergency Preparedness and Business Continuity
Deals: Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.
Venue: 5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.