Organizations need effective contract management practices to avoid risk and achieve optimal outcomes. This training course provides the knowledge and skills to successfully manage and execute the contracting process.
Competencies the Course Delivers
- Ability to apply effective contracting strategies to maximize results and minimize risk
- Ability to manage a contract life cycle properly
- Ability to select the most qualified vendors
- Ability to orchestrate the negotiation process for "win-win" outcomes
- Ability to achieve the delivery of intended objectives and successful contract closure.
- Contract formation
- Contract Stakeholders Management
- Common mistakes in contract management
- Competitive tendering
- Awarding the contract
- Collateral documents
- Interpretation of Critical Contract Clauses
- The Nigerian Contract Laws and Applications
- Contract Financial Management
- Contract Risk Management
- Effective Negotiation in Contract Management
- Contract Performance Management
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||May 03 - 06 May, 2016
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.