Simple choices managers can make in processes and behavioral practices that will certainly raise the performance bar in all areas of the organization’s activities.
It is a training that will align the interest of individual employees with the broader interests of the business and services of the organization. Both these interests, which the contents of the training will align, should create powerful efficiencies that will affect productivity and, hence, every employee’s performance up to the highest level.
- Organizational Capability and Capacity
- An Objective Assessment of What’s Happening to Aggregate Performance
- An Objective Assessment of What’s Happening to Individual Employees Performance
- The Seven Critical Assignments in Managing for Performance Improvement
- Checking Individual Employee’s Iceberg of Challenges
- Leadership Behaviors that Promote Top Performance
- Management Practices that Promote Top Performance
- Employee Engagement to Enhance Performance
- Reviewing Employees on Performance Improvement Programme
- Planning Actions for Performance Improvement
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||Dec 14 - 16 Dec, 2016
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.