This workshop is designed to raise awareness and critical importance of road safety among Commercial Transport, Professional and Private Drivers.
The goal of this driver safety training is to save lives and loss of property and valuables resulting from vehicle accidents and crashes. Therefore training drivers to drive safely and defensively can significantly reduce these risks - death and loss of property on Nigeria roads!
Driver Customer Service Training
Each and every one of us serves customers, whether we realize it or not. Maybe you're on the front lines of a company, serving the people who buy your products or service. Perhaps you're an accountant, serving the employees by producing their pay checks and keeping the company running. Or maybe you're a company owner, serving your staff and your customers.
This Customer Service workshop segment will look at all types of customers and how we can serve them better and improve ourselves in the process.
By the end of this workshop, you should be able to
- Understand the Causes, Effects and Prevention of Road Traffic Crashes
- Recognize Defensive Driving Technique
- Understand automobile checks and routine maintenance
- Understand automobile fire prevention techniques
- Understand driver and driving laws
- Understand parking habits
- Understand traffic offences
- State what customer service means in relation to all your customers, both internal and external
- Recognize how your attitude affects customer service
- Identify your customers’ needs
- Use outstanding customer service to generate return business
- Deal with difficult customers