The training focuses on the organization’s employees attaining:
- Excellent responsiveness in serving customers
- Good service ethics
- Creativity that can lead to new service advancements
- Effective management of tough customers
- Strong branding for the organization.
Broad Competencies Addressed
- Ability to focus on service standards and improve on them
- Ability to identify non-existing but desired standards in order to improve service processes
- Ability to proactively manage customer complaints
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to identify creative service approaches that customers may desire
- Ability to proactively manage customer complaints or problems that may arise
- Ability to solve inevitable problems and recover service if service problems arise
- Customer Care - old order, new order
- The “Moments of Truth”
- Internal network of responsibilities to deliver service
- Preparing for Customer Interaction:
- Steps to checking understanding - customers need to know they are understood
- Integrated solutions
- Emotional energy
- Service recovery techniques
- Continuous improvement
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||Mar 22 - 24 Mar, 2016
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.