The training is designed to equip Managers and Heads of departments entrusted with departmental or organizational budgets with knowledge and skills necessary to enable them effectively manage and monitor the budgets implementation on a day to day basis.
This course also equips managers with skills to put in place corrective budgetary actions. Managers who go through this course are better positioned to deliver on their budgets - they own their budgets, explain variances when they occur and take corrective remedial actions in good time.
- What is a budget?
- Why Budget?
- The main characteristics of budgeting
- Types of budget
- What is budgetary control?
- Installing an effective system of budgetary control
- Management action and cost control
- Alternative budgeting methods
- Resolving conflicts
- Relevance of strategic planning and forecasting
- Creating master budget forecasts using Advanced Excel technique
- Mastering Excel formulas and techniques for building budget
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||Apr 12 - 15 Apr, 2016
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.