Financial Modelling and Forecasting Techniques Using Advanced Excel Tools
By: Budding Heights Development Company
Lagos State, Nigeria
May 23 - 27 May, 2016
The training will deliver competencies in the use of Financial Tools designed for Account/Finance, Risk Management and Financial Control. It is for delegates who already can create moderately complex spreadsheets and want to add greater sophistication, automation and build models.
The training course will examine very briefly some foundational and intermediate topics and then progress to advanced functionality such as: Pivot Tables, Vertical.
After completing this course, participants should be able to perform the following using excel models:
- Advanced financial performance presentation and analyses
- Loan management and loans schedules determination
- Product sales, marketers and distributors performance analyses
- Profit maximization
- Product costing and pricing decisions
- Investment appraisals and capital rationing solutions
- Cost of capital determination
- Cash flow planning
- Business forecasting
- Participants should already be using Excel on a regular basis.
- Data Modeling
- Meaning and Purpose of Financial Modeling
- Advance Referencing
- Date manipulation
- If and nested if’s functions
- Pivot table and Chat
- Financial Model Design and Construction from scratch using Deterministic Approach (Du Pont format)
- Statement of Comprehensive Income (SCI)
- Revenue Modeling
- Building Statement of Financial position (SFP)
- Cash flows modeling.
- Ratio Analysis and Ratio Interpretation from the Model
Venue: Best Western Starfire Hotel, 128 Joel Ogunnaike Street, GRA Ikeja, Lagos