This training session will prepare participants for further records management training. Courses will allow room for discussion and will contain at least 1 exercise for the participants.
At the end of the session participants will understand the aims and objectives of records management program, with grounding in basic records.
- Market Research on Records Management
- What is Records Management?
- What is Information Management?
- Records Management, Content Management, Document Management the differences and the overlap
- Data, Content, Documents, Records, Information, Knowledge what are the differences?
- Identifying the need for Records Management
- How, Why, What How do I Sell Records Management to Senior Management
- Records Management Standards and Methodology a short introduction
- Management principles and practices