This training course covers proven strategic leadership and management methodologies that have resulted in breakthrough performance in international organizations. It examines theory and practical applications based on a concept known as the Breakthrough Leadership. Delegates will receive a thorough and action-oriented view of how an executive team can drive their workforce to achieve better performance.
Who should attend?
This challenging course is designed for executives, managers, department heads and decision makers who want to utilize tested techniques in managing their workforce, by improving team performance and maintaining a profitable business.
- Breakthrough Leadership - overview and key principles
- The breakthrough leadership methodology and key principles
- Breakthrough thinking, planning and achievement
- Leadership development techniques
- Overture to leadership
- Identifying leadership and thinking styles
- Breakthrough thinking
- Defining the organization’s vision and purpose
- Determining values and returns
- Breakthrough planning
- Strategic issues and strategic initiatives
- Breakthrough achievement
- Accountability, metrics and tools
- Enabling transformation
- Sustaining the breakthrough
- Breakthrough leadership: thinking like a CEO
- Enhancing leadership development and continuous learning
- Personal transformation assignments
- Summarizing the overall breakthrough leadership process